We offer extensive tax advice on all issues that can arise under the Corporation Tax Head:
- Corporate Structure & Start Ups
- Deductions and charges allowed against Corporation Tax profits and in particular interest costs
- The taxation of Development Land and Property Development
- Company Distributions – Income and Capital
- Directors Loans – tax aspects
- Inter Company Loans, transactions, etc.
- Group Reliefs
- Transfer Pricing
- General exemptions for Corporation Tax
- Research and Development Credits
- Close Company legislation which affects almost all small and medium size businesses in Ireland
- Foreign Aspects, including tax residence and double taxation
We also offer a compliance service to prepare Corporation Tax Returns annually for clients to ensure tax deadlines are met and Corporation Tax is minimised.